Friday, July 25, 2014

We won!

Though I never win anything, I decided to enter Yonkers Brewing Co.'s contest on Instagram for tickets to tomorrow's Bacon and Beer Classic at CitiField in New York. I was in the middle of a meeting (imagine a large boardroom, everyone on laptops, excel spreadsheets and caffeine galore) when I saw my phone flash with a message asking whether or not I still wanted the tickets. Endless craft brew and bacon creations? Hell to the yeah! Meeting adjourned!

The Bacon & Beer Classic has two sessions - one for brunch and one in the evening. We'll be hitting up the evening session from 7pm-10pm. Once we've eaten and drank all that we possibly can, we'll report back! Yonkers Brewing Co., thank you for these sweet tix! We'll see you tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment